What makes this so good?
Sometimes you wanna go for that skin and neutral look to bring out your best features and to remind yourself that you’re enough! This subtle pink based nude looks great on every complexion and is a basic staple in every girl’s makeup bag.
How do I use it?
You’re a woman who doesn’t settle. You want it all. You want the gloss that looks good on you and is good for you?! Well, you’ve come to the right place. Our gloss is 90% organic and crazy pigmented. To make sure you can handle that punch of color, read our tips below:
- Make sure lips are a smooth surface! ( An easy way to do this is take a hot towel and give your lips a quick steam and wipe)
- Start in the corner of the lip and stroke towards cupids bow.
- Blot! ( this will give you more staying power)
- Reapply thickening the application from the first cot.
- Look in the mirror and be amazed with how amazing you are.
Inactive Ingredients: SesamumIndicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Triisostearyl Citrate, Brassica Campestris / AleuritesFordi Oil Copolymer, RicinusCommunis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Shorea Robusta Resin, RhusVerniciflua Peel Wax, Mica, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, ButyrospermumParkii (Shea Butter)*, Silica, Organce, Cranberry, Peach Natural Flavor, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf extract*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf extract*, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Tocopherol, Phenethyl alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Titanium Dioxide CI77891, Iron Oxide (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Red 7 CI 15850, Yellow 5 CI 19140.